In 2022, Maura Corbett sold her company, Glen Echo Group, to Berlin Rosen, a portfolio company of the PE Group, O2 Investment Partners.
In this episode, Maura joins the TobinLeff team to discuss her selling journey and cover a number of topics, including:
- How and why did she decide to sell her company?
- What was her process for choosing an M&A advisory firm?
- How did TobinLeff prepare the company and Maura for the process?
- Why did she select Berlin Rosen and O2 Investment Partners as her ultimate buyer?
- How did she involve key employees in the process and reward them when the sale happened?
- What final advice would Maura give to owners considering selling their companies?
Watch or listen now for an inside look into M&A.